- Zei Aso Shrine
Zei Aso Shrine
Zei Aso Shrine was founded in 1460 by the Aso family, but later, the main building, the shrine archives and ancient documents were all burned in the attack by Konishi Yukinaga.
After the attack, the main building was rebuilt in the current location. In 1903, a prefectural road was constructed in the precinct, dividing the area in half like a detached territory.
The shrine has a villager's stage. In April. traditional ritual dances and dramas are performed on the stage, and "Ganjo-sai Festival" and "Taisai Festival" are held to pray for a huge hervest.